1、 process flow of feed processing
2、the constituent part of feed processing
1) the feeding part is controlled by an upper computer, and the upper computer regulates the conveying speed of the belt so as to control the size of the feeding amount.
2) the belt conveying adopts frequency converter to speed up，and it adopts external analog speed or communication given speed regulation.
3) the function of the powder machine is to break the raw material for second times, inverter speed control and external analog speed control, it must be consistent with the front end speed.
4) the thorn granule machine is a mixture of broken raw material, additive, water and other raw materials, which is dried and made into fodder.
5) the packing machinery weigh and package the synthesized feed.
（2）control principle diagram
the part of the transformation is the powder machinery, the following is the reform and control schematic diagram of the powder mechanical frequency converter.
1) adopts external analog quantity ai speed regulation, and take the front end converter analog output;
2) use three wire control mode, external enable and stop;
3) external fault output, it is more effective for protection.
4) operation indication, it indicates that the converter is running.
5) fault output indication, it can receive warning announcement like the indicator lamp, buzzer and so on .
4. the main parameter settings
ai1 speed governing
function of terminal di1
function of terminal di2
external fault input
function of terminal di3
function of terminal di4
relay 1 output function
drive is running
relay 2 output function
5、controlling advantages of frecon frequency inverter.
（1）energy saving ：the power saving rate can reach 15%-25%;
（2）it can reduce reactive power, increase power factor, and reduce pollution of power grid;
（3）wide range of speed regulation: generally up to 20:1, and in the entire speed range, with high efficiency of adjustable-speed. therefore, frequency and speed regulation applies to wide speed range, and often work in running situation with low load .
（4）it can improve the technological level and product quality, and prolong the service life of the motor.